1. Our Commitment to Privacy.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us by mail at:
84 West Santa Clara St. Ste. 740
San Jose, CA 95113
2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our Site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
• Personally Identifiable Information: Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) is data about you that is personally identifiable. Examples of personally identifiable information include name, address, email address, credit card number or any other information that is not otherwise publicly available. We use PII that has been provided to us for business purposes such as to contact you, for billing, or to otherwise render our services. We retain that information until removal is requested. Anyone who has provided personally identifiable data to Social PHDs may elect to have their data deleted from our files, or to be used only for the service requested, by following the instructions listed under Personally Identifiable Opt-Out later in this policy. We do not collect PII as a function of our services
• Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“NPII”) data is collected by Social PHDs and our partners and is used for retargeting. We, and/or one or more of our ad technology partners may collect NPII from people who visit our website or people who visit our clients’ websites. This data is anonymous, and can include information such as web pages you’ve viewed, date and time of page views, domain type, location information associated with your IP address, and your interactions to an ad delivered by us or our ad technology partners. Social PHDs and our ad technology partners use different methods to collect this type of data, including cookies and web beacons, and it is stored indefinitely.
(b) Automatic Information: When you use the Site, you disclose certain information, such as your IP address, your location and the time of your visit. This Site, like many other websites, records this basic information about visits to our Site.
(d) Physical Location: We may collect your physical location by using satellite or internet signals.
3. How and When the Information is Used.
The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. No client information is sold, gathered or used for any other purpose. We may additionally use the information to notify you about changes to our site, new services, or special offers.
4. How We Protect Your Information.
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any PII available to third parties without your permission. To protect your PII, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
5. Who Has Access to the Information.
Information about our clients and users are important to us. We will not disclose any PII to any third party without first receiving that client's permission.
We may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the services; or (c) act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of our employees, customers or the public. We may also disclose PII as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. Social PHDs does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from such children. If you are under the age of 13, do not submit any information to our Site. If we learn that we collected personal information from children under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
7. How You Can Access Your Information.
You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: If a client elects to provide Social PHDs with personally identifiable data, he or she has the right to tell us to have such data deleted in its entirety at any time. Please note that if you choose to delete your information completely you will no longer be able to utilize the service we provide to you. You may email us at (email@example.com) to remove your contact information from our database provided we have completed all your pending transactions. Please note that information is never completely removed from our history and disaster recovery archives.
11. Effective Date.